Wirelessly integrates your Off-Camera Flash with your Canon or Nikon camera.
Attach this small unit to your Canon/Nikon camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly integrate your Profoto Off-Camera Flash with your camera.
In TTL Mode, you just point and shoot, and the Air Remote TTL-C will communicate with the flash to automatically give you a perfect exposure. It is as easy as it sounds.
- Attaches to your camera’s hot shoe and wirelessly merges camera and off-camera flash into one.
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots.
- Hybrid Mode allows you to switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact. A huge time saver!
- Can also be used for syncing and manually controlling any Profoto unit that is compatible with Air.
- Patent-pending Profoto HSS is fast enough to keep up with your camera, 10 times as powerful as your average speedlight, and extremely consistent.
- Unbeaten operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft) and open frequency band (2.4 GHz).
- Approved for worldwide use.
- USB port for firmware upgrades.