Auto-Sensing Transceiver Technology enables the Plus II transceiver to switch back and forth between transmitter and receiver modes as needed for greater flexibility on the job.
All PocketWizard transceivers default to receiver mode. When a hot-shoe or other trigger is detected, it automatically switches to transmitter mode. Auto-Sensing may be disabled if desired.
- Auto-Relay Mode allows photographers to remotely trigger their camera(s) and a camera-mounted Plus II transceiver relay the triggering signal to remote flashes and/or other remote cameras.
- Capable of triggering lights or cameras at a sustained rate of up to 12 fps; faster then the best DSLR today.
- Ultra-fast microprocessors enable trigger-response times as short as 1/2000th of a second allowing for reliable sync speeds of 1/250th for focal plane shutters and 1/500th for leaf shutters.
- Durable, compact design with an unobtrusive, rubberized antenna. The total height of the transceiver and antenna is less than 6.5″, and it weighs in at 6oz including batteries
- A sturdy lock-ring for hot shoes ensure a secure fit to your camera or bracket or use the ¼ 20 mount or lanyard.
Power is supplied by 2 AA batteries, which are good for about 60 hours.
An optional AC adapter allows for unlimited shoot time.
Compatible with virtually every popular flash and professional camera system.